It’s been estimated at least 90% of all humans will have a problem with parasites at some point in their lifetime.
What exactly is a parasite? A parasitic organism is a life form that lives off a host, which could be your body. The parasites live a parallel life inside your bodies – feeding off either your own energy, your own cells or the food we eat, and even feeding of your emotions
How we get parasites
Parasites can linger unseen in many places, but the most common reason for their infestation is poor hygienic practices. This can start and be spread through:
Poorly sanitized food and water
Poor personal hygiene
The likelihood of a parasitic infection will increase with a weakened immune system, which will be compromised from the SAD (Standard American Diet) ; food items such as sugar, refined carbohydrates, alcohol, Coffee, wheat, dairy and tap water will also make you a better host for parasites. Also heavy metals from aluminum foil, antiperspirant , vaccines, dental fillings, stress and various other toxins.
Symptoms of a parasitic infection
Parasite infections have been linked to diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome and arthritis. The strength of your immune and endocrine system will determine how severely a parasitic infection will affect you. Not everyone with a parasitic infection will have symptoms, but most will experience one or all of the following:
• Chronic digestive issues like indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, mucus in stools, leaky gut, nausea, hemorrhoids, burning in stomach, bloody stools and candida.
• Skin disorders like dry skin, eczema, rashes, hives, papular lesions and sores.
• Mood and anxiety problems such as mood swings, nervousness, depression, forgetfulness, restlessness, and anxiety
• Sleep disturbances such as insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep, bed wetting and disturbed sleep (multiple awakenings).
• Weight and appetite problems like weight gain, long standing obesity, loss of appetite or uncontrollable hunger and inability to gain or lose weight.
• Muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands and/or feet, pain in navel, heart pain and arthritic pain.
• Blood disorders such as hypoglycemia and anemia.
• Sexual and reproductive problems like male impotence, erectile dysfunction, PMS, urinary tract infections, cysts and fibroids, menstrual problems, prostate problems and water retention.
• Other symptoms such as excessive saliva, unclear vision, bad breath, poor immune system, fever, respiratory problems, peritonitis, chronic viral or bacterial symptoms and body order.
As you can see, parasites can create a wide range of symptoms and need to be taken seriously in order for you to regain your health.
So order a bottle of Supreme Cleanse!